Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Hello!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

Hi, my name is Heather and I discovered this site and forum while looking for new crochet patterns. Although I've crocheted for a long time, it's always been easy stitches and I'm now hoping to learn more. I'm just figuring out how to make flowers and granny squares!

2. Likes redhead, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

Nice to meet you and glad you joined us! Please make yourself at home, take some time to look around, and also let us know if you need help with anything!

4. Likes Str13 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Heather, it is great to meet you. Welcome to our wonderful and friendly group. We are excited that you are joining us. Look around and Enjoy.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

6. Likes Str13 liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...rochet+flowers

How to Crochet Flowers - For Dummies

10 Beautiful Ways to Crochet a Flower | Skip To My Lou

How to Crochet Afghan Squares | eHow

https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...afghan+squares

"How to Crochet Granny Squares: 9 Free Crochet Afghan Patterns eBook" | AllFreeCrochet.com

Hiya Str, I found these sites on how to crochet flowers and afghan squares.. Some are videos and some are written instructions.. I hope they assist you .. Also, W/C 2 CT.. It's very nice 2 meet U. If U have any questions, pls. do not hesitate 2 ask. It would B my pleasure 2 assist U... Teresa

8. Likes Str13 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome! Can't wait to try more stitches, and Teresa, I appreciate your offer of assistance. My mother crocheted so many beautiful things, but I didn't pay close enough attention, but I think I can do this!

10. Likes blueeyes68, teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Str., I'm sure you can do this.. If you have any further problems, please do not hesitate to ask.. I would be pleased to assist you..Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Heather! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

13. Likes Str13 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Larisa, the doily pictured is just beautiful! I hope to see pictures of other pieces that you've completed. It's amazes me to see what can be done with thread and needle!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello!-dsc00014-jpgHello!-dsc07276-jpgHello!-dsc05908-jpgHello!-dsc00752-jpgHello!-dsc09809-jpg here they are
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

16. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Larisa, How are you feeling?... I hope your ear is starting to heal well..
    I knew that your doilies where beautiful, but these are exquisite.. TY for sharing and posting... Hugs, Teresa