Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Deniselorane

Post Thanks / Like

Deniselorane

I love to crochet in my free time. I started making Doily's for all the holidays, here are a few of them. Oh by the way My Cat Kitty likes to get involved also.
    Attached Images Attached Images Deniselorane-photo-jpg Deniselorane-easter-photo-jpg Deniselorane-halloween-girl-jpg Deniselorane-valentine-jpg Deniselorane-halloweencats-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are so pretty. Love the little Kitty with her hat. Thanks for sharing.

Roe

3. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Denise, How very cute your doilies are.. I never thought of doing them with different holiday patterns.. TY so much for sharing and posting.. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful work!

Post Thanks / Like
    These Doily's are Beautiful I like the Cats Hat, My 2 cats will only let me put a hat on for count of 5 seconds. Hes adorable.
    That first doily is so Easter looking LOVE it and the others so unique, the witch is cute. Nice Job. Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like

Kitty

My Kitty loves to dress up for the Holidays, It started last Halloween, she had her own costume and just went on from there. I just took the St Patrick's Day one off and she looks lost. I need to get going on the Easter one
    Attached Images Attached Images Deniselorane-halloween-kitty-jpg Deniselorane-photo-jpg Deniselorane-christmas-kitty-jpg Deniselorane-valentine-kitty-jpg Deniselorane-stpatrickskitty-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Right now Im smiling and chuckling at this adorable Cat 'N' Hats. You do a nice job with him. My 2 had a pair of boughtened
    collars and didnt seem to dislike them. So now Easter Ill try a Hat mmm! Thanks there cuts. Susan MJ

9. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your works are very nice! What s cat name?
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

11. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually her name is Kitty. I've had her about 6 years and she is so spoiled but then again so loveable. She really has a personality, She knows how to get all the attention with everyone.

13. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    She looks very nice!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן