Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Claire Bacchi

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Claire Bacchi

I thought I introduced myself yesterday, but I guess I had more questions. So here goes. My name is Claire. I was born 2/3/49. I am married, have one son Joe, and two grandchildren Kayla (16) and Little Joe (4). I am retired and so is my husband. We live in Florida. I learned crochet when I worked for the NY telephone company. I love crochet, quilting, quilling and I am learning to knit. I love this forum. Since last night, Theresa sent me lots of information on Romanian point lace and Irish crochet. I was questioning if anyone had information to get me started, and Theresa sent me so much information that I was so blessed to receive. Thanks Theresa! I am so glad to be apart of this forum, and hope to start many friendships, and also to be a help if I can to others. I am blessed to find this forum! Claire

2. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum Claire! I made one Irish runner many years ago == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

4. Likes Claire Bacchi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Claire, I am so happy that Teresa could help you. This is really a great group of people here. Looking forward to seeing your work.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

6. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Claire! It is a wonderful group. I have always found everyone very willing to help each other. I'm glad Theresa was able to get you what you needed. Yes, there are more than one of us

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

Nice to meet you and glad you joined us! Please make yourself at home, take some time to look around, and also let us know if you need help with anything!

If you will click on your name and then you can view your profile which will show the posts you made yesterday. There is an option which says view posts on the left hand side of your profile page.

9. Likes Claire Bacchi liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Claire

Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Welcome to the Forum Claire! I made one Irish runner many years ago == Larisa
    I am so happy to hear that!
    Are you going to make anymore Irish crochet? Do you have a favorite style?
    It is nice to meet you Larisa. I love this forum already! Everyone is so helpful. I am sorry I did not discover this forum sooner!
    Claire

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes68 View Post
    Hello Claire, I am so happy that Teresa could help you. This is really a great group of people here. Looking forward to seeing your work.

Debbie
    I am sure it will be a while before I have something to show. I love all needle work crafts, and have a lot of projects
    to finish. What is your favorite type of crochet? Claire

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Claire! I love to make filet doilies these days but I have one nice Irish style pattern I want to make... I love bruges style doileis too == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Claire, W/C 2 CT.. It's very nice 2 meet U. If U have any questions, pls. do not hesitate 2 ask. It would B my pleasure 2 assist U... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much. I will do that.

15. Likes teresah liked this post