Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Deniselorane

Post Thanks / Like

Question Deniselorane

Would anyone have a suggestion on how to keep the beginning slip knot from slipping open while crocheting the beginning of a project.

2. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Denise, I just pulled the slip stitch knot tight.. that seems to hold it together without trouble... Tereds

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought maybe I was doing something wrong, especially when you need to sc several times.
    Thanks,
    Deniselorane

5. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Denise, I don't think you were doing anything wrong.. It's just nice to see what other's do and find out you are doing just the same.. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like

Magic Ring

Have you tried the Magic Ring? Sometimes it's called the Magic Loop. I use it all the time now as it is so easy and looks so much better than the standard crochet x number of stitches,join to make ring,etc. YouTube or Google should help you to obtain directions. I was able to get left handed instructions! Once you know how to do it you will never go back to the "standard" way. Happy Hooking!