Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Using labels

Post Thanks / Like

Using labels

Here is a picture of one of my labels I used on the first 6 In. square for my exchange partner. I didn't use the month of June like the pic shows but I cut it off before I printed it onto a ribbon. I will be using it on the ones I take to Tn meeting and they will include the month and year on them. I folded the ribbon in half and stitched the cut edge to the square and the frayed ends won't show because I cut them off and folded the cut edge inward before stitching it to the square. Attachment 7882 I mailed my first exchange square out today. Patty

2. Likes Poinciana, blueeyes68, teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Patty, TY for the idea.. It's really lovely... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by teresah View Post
    Hiya Patty, TY for the idea.. It's really lovely... Teresa
    Hi teresah, Actually this was not my idea but we all talked about putting tags on the squares we are making to exchange in June at the Hookers Meeting. I just printed some off and put one on the square I just mailed to my exchange partner for March. I ironed it off onto a strip of ribbon and folded it an stitched the cut ends together and I like the idea. I am going to do all my squares like that from now on that I give away. I don't remember who originally had the idea but it is a good one I think. Now anyone I send a square to can remember who sent it. You just print what you want and my computer has the option in it for flipping the design for letters to print backwards and when you flip it and iron it on it is readable. Neat Huh? You can find instructions at the fabric stores and get the right paper to use for printing on T-shirts, etc. My problem now is I don't have a good program for typing stories, letters, etc, I did have Word Perfect but it doesn't work anymore and I don't know how to use the ones on the computer. hugs, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    That's a pretty label! I like your font choice, too.
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!