Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: yarn

Post Thanks / Like

Cool yarn

I am looking for the yarn sensations rainbow boucle .shimmer in pink and white was sold at jo ann fabric. call everywhere with no success. please let me know if you know where to buy it. thank you

2. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to crochet talk claire st. James----i saw 2and a half balls on e bay 2.99 you have to bid on it---i hope you find some bettybee

Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://www.ravelry.com/people/sierrak2010/stash/rainbow-boucle-with-shimmer[/url]

[url]http://www.ravelry.com/people/Fiberlous/stash/rainbow-boucle-with-shimmer[/url]

Just found this on ravelry, you have to be a member to view anything but it is free to join. They are pink, not sure if it is what you are looking for, the yarn has been discontinued.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    The yarn barn has discontinued yarn--i think if you google it you will come up with some.however it is time consuming.betty bee

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey liroe I didn't know ravelry sold yarn.I just saw in crochetville this girl sold a huge ball of that yarn thar.claire st. James is looking for---see ya bettybee

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Claire, I do find d/c'd yarn on ebay.. Best of luck.. I hope you find it... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you Teresa. I found it on E bay, but the skein was left over from someone , and was roll by hand. I am going to check with store maybe one day they will have it.

9. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Claire,
    I googled it and they have it on e-bay. Sensations Yarn | eBay
    Jean

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you everyone for your imput, I had a skein of aqua and made baby blanket for a friend having a grand'baby. I love the yarn and sad it is no longer available. made a blanket in pink before, for sale on clairestjames.etsy.com