Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Post Thanks / Like

Smile looking for a pattern

Good morning everyone. I hope all is well in your world. Things in Central PA are great but chilly. I need to stay warm, so I want to start a new baby blanket to cover my legs while I work, but I need help. I have some lovely buttercup baby yarn, but I need a pattern. I have trouble finding my chains with this yarn and I'm hoping someone can help with tips or easy patterns. Thanks so much!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    What about a nice large granny square afghan? When I do mine, I don't chain 1 in between the 3dc groups, because I like a close look.

Roe

3. Likes missro007 liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya bubie's Mom, W/C to CT.. It's very nice to meet you.. If there is any thing I can help you with, pls. do not hesitate to ask... U tube has many videos on crocheting.. Check it out and see if that will help you.. Teresa

5. Likes missro007 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Are you wanting just any type of baby afghan pattern to create with the yarn?

Here are a few places to look:

19 Quick and Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns | AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com

Simple Crochet Baby Blanket - A Free Pattern

7. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Barbara, TY for posting the websites.. They have beautiful baby blankets there... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are a couple suggestions of how to begin without using a chain for first row:
    Video: How to Do a Chain-Less Foundation Row | Lion Brand Notebook

Maybe these will help . . .

10. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Belspar, TY for the great video.. I'm sure this will help many... Teresa