Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Snow

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Snow

Hi everyone, does anyone out there want some snow.....we are having a blizzard today,10-15cm now, and then more till tonight.. I can't take anymore of this, I am so antsy right now,. We'll I am crocheting, I have to find something to keep me busy when I go into the hospital next week for a knee replacement. So have a great day ladies.

2. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I surely don't, I don't mean to bragg but here in sunny CA our temps have been in the 80"s, I do feel bad for you guys. Well good luck with your knee surgery hope it want be too painful for you. Will keep you in prayer.
    Doris
    Too Blessed To Be Stress

Post Thanks / Like
    No, I don't want it. We suppose to get some snow tomorrow. Its raining today and very windy. My trailer is shaking. Now that scares me.Sorry, to heal about your knee replacement. Will keep you in our prayers. Hope everything goes well.

Post Thanks / Like
    No thank you but it was sweet of you to offer anyway. We may get a dusting overnight here, right now it is raining and hopefully will wash away whatever was left from the last several storms.

Good luck with your knee replacement. Will keep you in my prayers that everything goes well and your recovery is quick and as painless as possible.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish you good health and YES I want snow!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

7. Likes Nana07 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope everything goes well with you surgery-------but for the snow ---do not send it to georgia. I repeat do not send it to georgia-------- I hope you have a speedy recovery----bettybee

Post Thanks / Like
    I am from Ontario Canada and now live in Florida. I do not miss the snow at all. My family are all up there and they keep me posted about the weather all the time. I do not miss getting my coat, boots, hat, mitts, scarf, and boots on to got outside and shovel to get to my car to scrape it off and drive someplace. Nope don't miss it. Now all I do is rake leaves all year round. LOL.
    I know you all had a really bad winter up there and I do feel for you. Warm wishes sent your way.
    A Smile is a gift to be shared daily.

10. Likes Nana07 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Nana07,I have had my right knee replaced a year ago.It is no picnic I can tell you. But I am so glad I had it done. I put up with the pain for several years before I gave in and went to the dr. He wanted to know why I waited so long. There were many reasons. Do as much of the therapy that you can, it pays off in the end. My greatest problem, I would take off walking without the walker. And I got yelled at time and again for it. My prayers are with you. Take care Huggs, Margaret.

12. Likes Nana07 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Christine, that was funny but so true, except we have a garage

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Texas, my husband had his done 4 years ago, so I know how much pain he was in. Now it's his turn to spoil me haha hugs to you all