Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone !

I'm new to this type of thing and will need lots of help getting into the swing of things! I am handicapped and crochet is the only thing that saved me. I hope to make lots of friends but have to admit that I am rather shy. I have been crocheting for about 40 + years but I learn something new every day. Looking forward to spending time with all of you Thanks,Donna

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Donna and welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to meet you! I'd really like to see photos of your work!
    Again, welcome to the forum!

3. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to crochet talk dkasulis

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Donna! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Donna, it is great to meet you. Welcome to Crochet Talk. Look around and enjoy meeting some really great people. Don't be shy we are one big happy family here. When you need something just ask. We will do our best to answer them for you.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Donna to our wonderful forum! You won't be bored and everyone is willing to help. You are among the most encouraging people I've ever met online and they are just great!

8. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Donna, I would like to welcome you to CT.. This is a forum of members that become friends very quickly.. We all are here to support and help each other.. So if you have any questions, please don not hesitate to ask... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all for the warm welcome! Determined I see you live in Arizona I used to winter there before my husband of 38years left me,I now live in Ct where it's freezing oh well,as long as I have a crochet hook and yarn all is right with the world.

11. Likes blueeyes68, teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Donna, Where are you in CT? My husband is from Simsbury.. We are coming there in April for a reunion/ birthday party for my FIL.. He will be 90.. I just love Simsbury.. I think it so quaint and provincial.. I can't wait... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to have you here on the message boards! Please pull up a chair and make your self at home here - this is a wonderful group of people we have on site! :0)