Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: yarn

Post Thanks / Like

yarn

Has anybody ever used -------ice yarn. They have a wharehouse on the internet the yarn is real reasonable. I have never used it I was wondering if anybody here has used it----bettybee

2. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm, never used it cuz I've never heard of it before. Thanks for telling us.
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ice is the brand name

Post Thanks / Like
    I been to their site but haven't Bought any new yarn for awhile.
    I just went to their site and they really are having so great sales, some yarn is $1.50 I just wonder what their shipping is because it is shipped directly from Turkey.
    Last edited by MeerKat; 03-08-2014 at 10:43 PM.

6. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya bettybee, I have never heard of this. TY for the thought though.. I just may try it out.. Teresa

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Meerkat, I didn't know you live in Turkey.. One of my biggest passions is learning about different countries and different cultures... I would love to chat with you sometime... Teresa

9. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not from turkey,the yarn is made and shipped from Turkey, so the shipping is probably really high.. But some of the yarns are on sale and might be worth paying shipping charge.

11. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey meercat. They have a shipping calculator in that site .you may get some idear what it would cost---i just glanced over it for a short time but I think it goes by the pound-thats the way I under stood it-i know e bay sells a lot of that brand but I never bought any. See ya bettybee

13. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I just googled Ice Yarn and a bunch of sites came up. There was also reviews and people who ordered it seemed to be very pleased. It was from Feb. 2012 but I thought I'd pass it on. Scroll down to read their views. I believe most of it had to do with ice yarns.

[url=http://www.knittingparadise.com/t-61890-1.html]Ice Yarn ??[/url]

I also tried [url=http://www.iceyarn.com]GSC Tekstil Dis Tic Ltd Sti[/url] and this site is what popped up. Hope it is what you were referring to.

[url=http://www.gsc.com.tr/#www.iceyarn.com]GSC Tekstil Dis Tic Ltd Sti[/url]

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey liroe. I went into GSC Tekstil Dis Tic Ltd Sti