Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18

Post Thanks / Like

Second group of donated items

Again, these are for abused womens shelter, nursing home and organization that helps pregnant girls. I managed to take the pic of the two prayer shawls before turning them into Fridays meeting.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7852[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7853[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7854[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7855[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7856[/ATTACH]

Currently, between hobby club and prayer shawl, we have been asked for baby sweaters (next project after finishing more baby afghans), preemie afghans, preemie hats, more prayer shawls for the abused womens shelters, lap robes for nursing homes, you name it, it is needed.

I am involved in two groups and word of mouth gets us to learn of more places that are in need of these items.

Roe
    Attached Images Attached Images Second group of donated items-lavender-primary-laprobe-jpg Second group of donated items-pink-soft-white-diagonal-jpg Second group of donated items-pink-twin-stitch-laprobe-jpg Second group of donated items-prayer-shawls-2-jpg Second group of donated items-ripple-browns-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are so very beautiful. Whoever gets them they for sure will love them.
    You do great work. Also I want to say Thank you for doing what you do to help others out.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

3. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow you do beautiful work and how wonderful that you donate them!! I am sure this is a great blessing to so many who have so little!! God bless you!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Roe these are so nice by the time i get a camera I wont have a thing to show haha. I send things to animal shelter for cats, dogs, guinea pigs,and wonens shelter & women & children (new ones a lot ). I need a WISH: to be a Octopus!! Love that you
    such lovely pices. I put pride in mine like you do. HUGS to you

Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Good work again!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

7. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Roe, How lovely and comforting they look.. You colors are so peaceful.. You are a blessing to be donating so many items...Hugs, Teresa

9. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love to see your projects and love them all. Those receiving them will be so grateful!

11. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Li Roe, your items are beautiful! How very kind and generous of you to make such beautiful items for a wonderful cause!

13. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    M ay I make a re-mark and dont miss judge it OK ?? I do donations because I care & feel I have more in my Heart then some

have money, I live on S.S but so does Hubby and he lets me do what I want & hes agreed to not ask WHY Im spending so

much on strangers etc. Well it does cost more (just lately gone up ) so let Hand it to those who are able to do for others that

cant & I and MANY OTHERS ARE DOING. I dont expect any thing back for doing it (just wish I could see their smile & tears )

I know Im appreciated for all I do, and will not stop. Those who dont do this UNDERSTAND I dont mean to make you feel less of a crochter, knitter etc. Im not good with words so PLEASE DONT say any BAD things at me just feel proud to be able to do
    for your Familys & friends, to earn extra $$ . I know I was there. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU Signed X

15. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    God Bless you for your kindness to others, I know it comes from your heart. There's so much sadness out there and I'm sure the things you make, makes someone happy. Sometimes that's the only nice thing anyone has done for them. So I know its very appreciated. Carol