Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9

Post Thanks / Like

Greetings to All

I'm new to this process, so anything I need to know or not say or do, please let me know. Although I am in my fifties, I am a relative newcomer to crafts and needlework. I do jewelry with beads and buttons, and I recently re-discovered how much I enjoy crochet. I'm starting small and simple, but hopefully I will progress to a higher level.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Bubbie's Mom, it is great to meet you. Welcome to Crochet Talk. We are very excited that you are joining our wonderful group. Look around and enjoy meeting some really great people. If you have any questions we will do all we can to answer them for you. Just be yourself and ask anything. We are like a big family here. Maybe when you have time you can share some pictures of your work it don't have to be just crocheting.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

3. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to Crochet Talk! I learned to both knit and crochet three years ago, and I am still learning new techniqes in both crafts. It is never to late in life to learn a new craft or skill, for as long as we are learning, we are gowing! It's wonderful to meet you! Again, welcome to the forum!

6. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Bubbie's Mom, I would like to welcome you to CT.. This is a forum of members that become friends very quickly.. We all are here to support and help each other.. So if you have any questions, please don not hesitate to ask... Teresa

8. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Crochet Talk! We are excited to have you here as a member! Please feel free to share with the members about your crochet adventures, or if you have any questions! This is a wonderful group of people we have on site! Thanks for joining us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to meet you Bubbie's Mom.
    Lots of interaction here. Many new crocheters and at the same time many veterans. Jump in to any conversation! That is how we get to know you better.
    Enjoy your Crochet day ; )
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

11. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Sunday --Bubbie's Mom glad to see you and you will fit right in I know these things. Im a 73 almost 74 young gal and
    gave up for years , picked up again 5 years ago. Love to see your crochet items, can Pic as we call it on here. If ever need help ask OK as we try to get to any quick as able. Join in on some form answer if you want or just read & see your way. Susan MJ

13. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post