Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: New To Site

Post Thanks / Like

New To Site

Hi, my name is Dutch. I 53 years old with my first granddaughter on the way. I am so excited to be a Grandmother. I plan on crocheting lots of cute stuff. Right now I am looking for a Bunny hat and diaper cover for a friend for Easter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Dutch, it is great to meet you. Welcome to Crochet Talk. We are very excited that you are joining our wonderful group. Look around and enjoy meeting some really great people. We are one big happy family here. If there are any questions we will do our best to answer them for you.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

3. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dutch,
    When I am looking for anything to crochet I go do a search on Pinterest.com
    Just search for free crochet bunny hats. Then the diaper covers. I hope this will help you. Others on here might have some other web sites you will be able to look on

Debbie

5. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Debbie,
    Thank you for the warm welcome and the advice. I usually do look on Pintrest. It seems like more and more of the "free patterns" are now for sale. I have found a couple of different patterns I am going to try to combine for the Hat. The diaper cover will be easier to find.

Dutch

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to have you here on the message boards! Please pull up a chair and make your self at home here - this is a wonderful group of people we have on site! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    Dutch,
    You are more then welcome anytime. I have notice the same thing about some of the patterns not free anymore. Guess what we will have to do is make copies of anyone that we like in case they end up not being free anymore.
    I hope that you are enjoying our group.
    Hope to talk again.

Debbie

10. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Dutch, I have this site for a Bunny hat and booties.. A diaper cover can be made if you put a fluffy tail in the back...I hope this helps... Teresa

Ravelry: Bunny Hat & Booties (Booties) pattern by Michele Wilcox

Also, I would like to welcome you to this great site.. It's nice to meet you.This is a place where you will find the friendliest and helpful members. So with that said, If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.. Enjoy ... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Welcome & Nice to meet you

Hi Dutch, Its nice to meet you

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Dutch. Welcome from Pa. Glad you joined our group. Congrats n the new baby coming