Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

all of my best friends are flakes

all of my best friends are flakes-snowflake-mitton-jpgall of my best friends are flakes-snowflake-ornament-jpgall of my best friends are flakes-snowflake-potholder-jpgall of my best friends are flakes-snowflake-scarf-jpgall of my best friends are flakes-snowflake-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Now that's what I like to do this year for Christmas. Very beautiful!

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

3. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a wonderful snowflakes
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

5. Likes blueeyes68, teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I suppose you made these with no pattern? I love the mitten and snowflake. I am a sucker for Christmas things.

7. Likes blueeyes68, teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Ladies, I love Snowflakes and Snowmen.. My entire house is decorated with them.. I keep snowflake lights up around my roof all year long and light them on special occasions.... It actually got big for me when I taught nursing.. My classroom had some snowflakes up on the walls.. It was my students that actually added to them to what now is a huge collection.. Twinfaye, No I have patterns for these.. Even with patterns, some times they are very tricky to make, I think.. A lot of them I pull out many times before I can complete them.. (BTW, Of course Christmas Time, the big decorations come out.. All snowmen and snowflakes) God Bless my Husband.. He thinks I lost it (I did) but he just smiles a lot....LOL. Hugs, Teresa

9. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay so can you share the mitten snowflake pattern?

11. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya twinfaye, Sent to you PM... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Your snowflakes are very Pretty. I made some for the church for a craft show.they ran out and needed more. The year my Mother passed away I crocheted angelsfor clothes pins. I took orders for people who wanted them to remember the ones they lost or for people that are still living. I thought I never was getting done. I donated the money to yhe church in rememberance of my mother

14. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Audrey, TY for your kind words..
    I'm so very sorry to hear about the passing of your mother.. Please accept my deepest sympathies..
    What a kind gesture you made for the church.. I bet your Angels are just beautiful...I would also love to see them...
    Teresa