Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12

Post Thanks / Like

Runners pause to honor 95 year old WWII vet

This was in my AARP newsletter and I just thought it was very touching and wanted to share it.

I also want to thank those servicemen and women who have served and to continue to serve our country. And also to thank the families of those serving since they are often left to deal with so many things while their loved ones are deployed. It is not easy for them either. Thank you all.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HID0qiP4nwU]Marathon Runners Give Tribute To 95 Year Old WWII Vet - YouTube[/url]

It's short but made me tear up.
    Roe

2. Likes N/A, MeerKat, pbjones80, blueeyes68, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Roe I cant watch any more tear jerking videos. This was short and I wanted to shake his hand and those that came up and shook his hand, God Bless Him and the Runners. Did you see Nova55 Video like this , you 2 are so amazing. Loved this THANKS

4. Likes blueeyes68, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Li Roe,
    Thank you so much for sharing that with us. So many people do forget about our servicemen and women and there families. A lot of them have lost a lot.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

6. Likes MeerKat, pbjones80, teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, TY for posting this.. God Bless all of the Men and Women who have served to keep us safe in our Country.. We are so Blessed that we have a Country that we maintain Freedom... That's all, I have to stop crying now.. Hugs, Teresa

8. Likes pbjones80, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    God bless all the runners that took time to shake his hand. I just know that made his day and he deserved it! They were so kind to do that with little or no effort on their part and it probably meant so much to a deserving veteran who took time out of his life to go and fight for our liberty and safety.I too am crying now........Patty

10. Likes N/A, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is great.