Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Help

Post Thanks / Like

Help

Hi, I am new as of today! I am having problems finding 2 patterns, 1] large crochet swan centerpiece, 2] large peacock beaded crochet doilie [ please excuse the spelling ]. Can anyone let me know where I might find these free patterns? Thank You, Shirley

2. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Firstly, welcome to CT! This is a great place with lots of information and an extremely friendly community! You will love it here! =D

Swan, for sell:
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/5398916...ern-swan-queen

Swan, for free:
    Six Swans-a-Swimming in Doilies Forum
    Swan Symphony Doilies

I didn't have any luck finding a beaded peacock doily. Maybe someone else will. Sorry. Hope the patterns above help.

4. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello Shirley! Do you have pictures of these items? I do not know what you are talking about
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Shirley, I would like to welcome you to this great site.. It's nice to meet you. This is a place where you will find the friendliest and helpful members. So with that said, If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.. Enjoy ... Teresa

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Rogue Hobbies, TY for finding these items and posting them for Shirley and the rest of us. Hugs, Teresa

8. Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Would this peacock item be something vintage, a description/picture would sure be helpful in locating.
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like

Peacock

Good Morning!! Check the Crochetville.com website and put in peacock doily. It will take you to a beaded one. Also can be found at Free-Crochet.com. Have a wonderful day! Jean

11. Likes Poinciana liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't find the one at Crochetville but did find that pretty doily with the swans at Free - Crochet.

As for the beaded peacock one I have no idea what we're looking for. Such as, is it a flat doily, or what? Is it a standing-up peacock figure? At any rate, I couldn't find a crocheted beaded peacock anywhere I looked.
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

Post Thanks / Like
    There are even peacock chair sets, so she has to provide more info for this one.
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

14. Likes Poinciana liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Peacock

Good Afternoon, I just went to Crochetville again and at the top of the screen on the left side there is a place that says keyword, I just put in peacock and nothing else and was able to pull up the peacock pattern you might be interested in. Sorry to be causing you so much trouble. Have a beautiful day!!!