Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8

Thread: Baby Sandals

Post Thanks / Like

Baby Sandals

Baby Sandals-img_0702-jpg I made these baby sandals for a friend of my granddaughters who lives in FL and I knew a blanket or sweater would not work. The pattern was a little difficult as there were several steps that weren't needed. The pattern also didn't have the front of the sandal attached to anything and I could not abide that so I have the flower connected at the front. I also didn't like a crocheted button as the closure so I put a small button in place of it. One of my friends always says that a pattern is a guideline so I guess that is what I did.

2. Likes billiebob, N/A, blueeyes68, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice sandals!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

4. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Faye,

Those are so cute. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye that pair just wont fit---me. Very cute & how about a small blankie ??

7. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye I have been wondering what you were up to and now I see you've been clicking away with those hooks! Very nice! I have never made baby booties or much of any thing for babies. I did crochet a little dress for my Granddaughter that I had forgotten about until she showed up wearing it one day with a cute pair of tights under it. Turns out it stretched enough (she is very slim) that she could wear it as a cute top with the long leggings under it when she was a little older than just a baby. Of course it is pink, her favorite color. But then isn't pink almost every little girl's favorite color? The little sandals are cute! Bet her Mommy will love them. Patty

9. Likes blueeyes68, teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya twinfaye.. I agree with you.. A pattern is just a guideline. That seems to be the way I create any way.. Your Sandals are just darling.. I have made a few pairs.. I will find a pic and post them.. Great job... Teresa

11. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post