Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  29
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Doilies from Larisa...my gifts!

Here are 2 doilies and a greeting card that [I] got from Larisa yesterday. I laid them on a dark shirt so they would show up better. They are yellow and very pretty. I only wish I could do that kind of crochet. You do such beautiful work Larisa. I love the ladies in the doilies with their little dogs(kind like mine) The ladies look so elegant in their pretty dresses from another era...years gone by. You will have to interpret the greeting on the front of the card and I cannot read the verse on the inside either but can only guess it is something nice. Thanks again Larisa and good health and love to you , your friend Patty.Doilies from Larisa...my gifts!-img_20140306_110938-jpgDoilies from Larisa...my gifts!-img_20140306_111027-jpgDoilies from Larisa...my gifts!-img_20140306_111119-jpg
    Sorry, if this is posted twice I had it ready to post and once and lost it and had to do it all over again!

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Redhead, How beautiful....You must be so pleased..TY for posting..
    Hiya Larissa, You do such beautiful doillies... What an art...Hugs Ladies, Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, Wow what a beautiful gift you received, I know you will enjoy them. Have a great day.
    Doris
    Too Blessed To Be Stress

Post Thanks / Like
    Wonderful gifts made by a very talented artist. I am sure you will treasure them. Thanks for sharing pictures with us. Best Wishes from Susan Smith(Risnyk)

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! These are simple doilies... I am making fruit tablecloth - it s nice!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

6. Likes GrammaJoe, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    How pretty Patty what the Blue ?? Pic hard for me to see? Very nice, Thant round one Lady 'N' Dog is my Favorite LOVE all tho.

Nice to have such good friendship. God Bless and Good weather soon.

8. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    How pretty Patty what the Blue ?? Pic hard for me to see? Very nice, Thant round one Lady 'N' Dog is my Favorite LOVE all tho.

Nice to have such good friendship. God Bless and Good weather soon.
    Susan, are you talking about the 3rd picture of the smaller item? That is the front of a pretty greeting card she sent with the doilies. It is in her language so I don't know what it says but something nice I am sure. She did write on the inside of the card but I figured no one would be able to see the ink writing because it is rather light. I just wish Larisa lived in the US where she could be free to travel around. I'm afraid she won't be able to come to our meeting. I really would like to meet her, she seems like such a nice person to me. .
    I found the note again today that you sent with your plastic canvas pattern books to me when you sent them. I still thank you for those books and have not even got to try any of them yet. Too busy I guess for my own good! Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 03-06-2014 at 03:36 PM.

10. Likes N/A, dancingbaehr, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty we all have that problem -- not enough time too much to do or want to do. Life is a wonder from above. Your talents
    are endless so just do as what comes 1 st ?? Take Care and Yes to bad larisa cant come for your Hookers meet. Just saw some
    very ugly pictures on TV in UK & I got chills up my arms, she is strong and all our prayers will help . GOD BLESS

PS : yes the card of course. Im sure its nice.
    Last edited by Susan2014; 03-06-2014 at 07:00 PM.

12. Likes blueeyes68, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, your doilies are exquisite! Such gorgeous and thoughtful gifst you have received from a very talented lady and wonderful friend! Thank you for sharing!

14. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, I have to agree with everyone else here. Larisa is a very talented lady and I love her work. I will pray for her safe keeping. Thank you so much for sharing your gift.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

16. Likes N/A, determined_to-crochet liked this post