Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11

Post Thanks / Like

Just joined today, and I wanted to say hello

Good day to all fellow yarn addicts

I just found this wonderful site today and I had to sign up right away. I've been knitting and crocheting for many years. I started knitting 46 years ago, when I was 6 years old, and I started crocheting 36 years ago.

I have a hard time following a written pattern for crocheting, but I can read crochet diagrams very well. I am just getting comfortable in reading knitting charts, and I find that I actually like them.

I'm a full time Fiber Artist - dyeing and hand painting wool and silk. I hope to branch out into plant based fibers one day.

Thanks for reading my intro!
    Have a great day
    Sweet Pandora
    http://www.colortwistfiberarts.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

3. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Sweet Pandora, I have never heard of Fiber dyeing, but I have a feeling it is beautiful.. If you can post something for all of us to see, that would be sweet.. Also again, I would like to welcome you to this great site.. It's nice to meet you.This is a place where you will find the friendliest and helpful members. So with that said, If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.. Enjoy ... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sweet Pandora and welcome to Crochet Talk! Wow, that must wonderful for you to be a full-time Fiber Artist! My husband and I are catttle ranchers and I feel like I am "not working at a job", just taking care of our livestock and our ranch! It's always nice to work with what we know and fully enjoy! I also knit and crochet and enjoy both crafts very much!
    Again, welcome to the forum!

6. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sweet Pandora, it is great to meet you. Welcome to Crochet Talk. We are very excited that you are joining our wonderful group. Look around and enjoy meeting some really great people. We are just one big happy family here. If you have any questions we will do our best to answer them for you. Hope to see some of your work soon. Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

8. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, Sweet Pandora Debbie. Glad you found us.
    See what Joyce Writes on Yahoo

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Sweet Pandora, Welcome! I hope you like us as much as we are going to like you!This is really a great site to learn different stitches and patterns and we have a lot of fun! So ENJOY! Patty

11. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to have you here on the message boards! Please pull up a chair and make your self at home here - this is a wonderful group of people we have on site! :0)

13. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi SweetPandora. Welcome from Pa. I have crocheted for over 30 years and enjoy it very much. Glad you are with us