Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

looking for this piney tablecloth pattern

copied from a foreign site, but gosh I sure want to make this, does anyone have a clue where I could find it?
    Shaddylooking for this piney tablecloth pattern-mojeprace-jpg
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

2. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Shaddy, After searching many sites, I was not able to locate this pattern.. I hope another member can have better luck.. It is a very pretty pattern... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning, did you try the "Purple kitten" Lots of tableclothes and dolies

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I forgot to mention, it was from a foreign site, and I do believe with help from some cyber buddies, I may have found it, will check further, and let you gals know. This cloth is gorgeous, and even if I never get it finished it will be a project of love for sure. Many thanks gals for your interest in helping.
    Shaddy
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Shaddy, where did you find the picture? if it is a foreign pattern and you just can't understand the instruction there are places that can translate it for you. Can you post where you found it?

Post Thanks / Like
    https://picasaweb.google.com/ulenkapeg

This is from Picasa, will show the pattern etc., click the pic, and then, other info is coming in as we speak, so will stay in touch about this. Hoping to make it easy for this old gal to understand the procedure involved.
    Thanks
    Shaddy

8. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Shaddy, TY for posting this site.. Yes, I think that is the item you are looking for.. Great Search... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    I have this pattern at one time it was in a old crochet book and I think it may have been in a crochet world

Post Thanks / Like
    I looked at the picasa site. This is copied from a Ukrainian or Russian magazine. There is a stitch diagram, which is typically the way their patterns are published. They're not big into text instructions. From the diagrams, it looks like it's a very straightforward pineapple pattern, but it would just take a lot of time to execute it, at least for me, as I already have too many projects on the go at once. If you know how to read diagrams, they are the first 3 pages of the "moje prace" album. It would probably take me about 4-8 hours to write out the pattern from the diagrams.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaddy View Post
    copied from a foreign site, but gosh I sure want to make this, does anyone have a clue where I could find it?
    Shaddylooking for this piney tablecloth pattern-mojeprace-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    I am off the nest couple of days and I will go out into my stash and find the pattern for you. I don't know how to send via computer so send me your addy