Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  37
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a few things I've made.

Just thought I would share.
    Attached Images Attached Images Just a few things I've made.-12-1-jpg Just a few things I've made.-15-1-jpg Just a few things I've made.-27-1-jpg Just a few things I've made.-29-jpg Just a few things I've made.-49-1-jpg 

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya GeekyChick, They are just lovely.. TY for posting them and again, welcome to CT.. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Great job!! Welcome to crochettalk. We love seeing pictures of your work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Heather,
    Those are great! Thank you for sharing. Always enjoy seeing other people's projects. Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

Thank you! I am about to go look at everyone's work. Just thought I would share a few more things if that is okay. I am still fairly new to crochet, so I will probably share a lot asking for critique.
    Attached Images Attached Images Just a few things I've made.-mermaid1-jpg Just a few things I've made.-48-jpg Just a few things I've made.-33-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Heather,
    You are doing great work. Those look great! It is great that you are sharing all your wonderful projects with us. We love seeing them. You share as many as you want.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Heather! You make so nice items! Thank you for sharing
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Geekyckick, Your mermaid outfit is just about the cutest thing.. .. TY for posting.. I don't know who you made it for, but I'm sure the mom will just be delighted.... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by teresah View Post
    Hiya Geekyckick, Your mermaid outfit is just about the cutest thing.. .. TY for posting.. I don't know who you made it for, but I'm sure the mom will just be delighted.... Teresa
    Aww! Thank you! A friend is a newborn and family photographer and when she found out I love to make things she asked me if I could make a mermaid set and a turtle set. I can't read patterns, so it took me a couple of days to figure it out. I love it. I want to make more soon.

10. Likes determined_to-crochet, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi GeekyChick I think you are pulling our leg saying you are new to crochet!! These items are toooo adorable!! Love the mermaid and the hats are just great!! I love seeing the pictures of what everyone is making or made its a great incentive to make more and do better work too!! Keep the pics coming :-) Winnie