Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Attachments

Post Thanks / Like

Attachments

Hi Everyone:

I have a question pertaining to attachments. I have a really nice blanket pattern that I saved to my computer months ago that I really wanted to share, unfortunately it wouldn't upload. I clicked on attachment the file loaded and that's as far as I got. I know you can either drag or select it once it has been uploaded, but there was this tiny little error symbol beside it. Could it be that it doesn't upload PDF's?

2. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Belyn, I have seen patterns in PDFs uploaded on this forum. There is a terrific tutorial regarding uploading attachments and pictures on the top of the forum page. Look for "need help" and click on it and you will find the answer you are looking for.

4. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Belyn, According to my coder brainy husband, he said that could be the problem.. There are others, but that's the one that's mostly the problem. If you would like to email it to me, then maybe I could upload it to here.. My email is manicnurs@yahoo.com Just a thought...Hugs, Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    I cheat a little and select all the pattern, copy it and then paste it on to a blank MC word file and save it.

7. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya slking, That's a great idea.. TY for sharing that... Teresa