Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  19
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Yoo hoo i"m back

Well, sort of. Guess where I am? A physical rehab facility.
    Who guessed the right answer?
    Next question.. guess what happened?
    How many of you guessed that I fell on the ice and shattered my left ankle?
    Yep, on the 17th leaving bible study, I slipped on the ice and fell and shattered my ankle. I had surgery on the 19th and was in the hospital until the 27th when I was moved to here (the rehab facility). My hubby bought a laptop for me and I am trying to learn how to use it and it's a good thing because he brought all the bills here for me to pay because he says he can't do it because it's too hard for him LOL. Thank goodness it's only my ankle that's shattered and not a hand..who would pay the bills then???? LOL LOVE, HUGS and PRAYERS all. I am so happy to be back on CT!!!! Shelly
    PS: I have my crochet hook and am more than half finished with a wheelchair wrap...amazing how much you can get done when you aren't allowed out of bed.
    Last edited by seashells_Shelly; 02-28-2014 at 05:11 PM.
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi sweetie I guessed right probably because I knew hehe. Are you making that wheelchair wrap for yourself?? Take care and
    My Cats say MEOW--MEOW Shelly. Miss you and Do as Re-Hab person says . Must hurt a lot, ouch!! God Bless Suzie Q

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Shelly, it is great to have you back. Make sure to do what they want you to do. Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

4. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back dear
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelly, what a bummer! So sorry to hear you had a bad slip. But I'm glad you're back and have your crochet hooks and yarn! And the laptop.
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

Post Thanks / Like
    OH my! Get better soon . You are on your way now! Keep your positive attitude! Best wishes!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good-Morning Shelly. How was Rehab today? I see COLD Blowing by so staying in. Keep Warm. Hi to Family. HUGS SMJ

9. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Shelly, I am so sorry to hear about your accident..I hope you heal fast and are up and about very soon... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks geez, if I'd have known sooner that I'd get a laptop just because I broke my ankle and couldn't get home to pay the bills, I think I might have wanted to break my ankle years ago when I was younger LOL. What a cool present for breaking your ankle, huh??? What a great hubby I have...wonder when he decided he didn't know how to pay bills????, he used to do it without any help at all.....makes me wonder if maybe I'm just way better at it than he is or perhaps he just doesn't want to be bothered (definitely he doesn't want to be bothered). Enough thinking about it, don't want to break my brain. HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

12. Likes N/A, teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool present alright. Happy for you!