Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face more pics my husband took

more pics my husband took-dscf3463-jpgmore pics my husband took-dscf3454-jpgmore pics my husband took-dscf3453-jpgmore pics my husband took-dscf3370-jpg

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here are some 3 pics my husband took looking out side the condo on the balcony The 1st one taken is # 3 then #2 and then # 1..These were seconds apart as the sun was going down...The next is a beautiful rainbow over our house. This happened the night we closed on the house and the 1st day of occupancy ...Hugs, Teresa

3. Likes Rogue Hobbies, Christine1958 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just beautiful pictures!! Where were they taken??

5. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those are gorgeous pictures..

7. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It s fairy place!!!! You are so happy to live there
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

9. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely gorgeous!
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya ladies, TY for your very kind words.. This is looking outside of our Condo window on Clearwater Beach.. It is actually only about 15 minutes from our home. However, when we are there, it feels like we are a million miles away.. Hugs, Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Ladies, These pics are on Clw. Beach looking out of our Condo.. It's actually only 15 miles away from our home..However, when we are there, it feels like we are a million miles away...Hugs, Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Very Pretty pics. Tell hubby he did a good job.

14. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Ladies, Yes he does an amazing job on photo's. They actually look like portraits or posters.. He just recently retired and now he opened up his own business doing this..It's called, "My own backyard.. So he takes pictures of our wild life, our lake , the sky , the beach and what ever else that strikes his eye at the time.. He is making his first coffee table book of pics he has taken... Teresa