Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10

Thread: Back again

Post Thanks / Like

Back again

Hi everyone,

I have been so busy here lately that I haven't been on my favorite place and I have missed everyone.

Actually a friend and myself have begun going to the gym three days a week, just using the treadmill and the stationary bike, but it's going good. Have to get up and move more as my Dr. just put me on a second BP med. and that's got to stop. I just spend way too much time with crochet hook in hand.

We have found the best of both worlds however, after we work out we are allowed to use the facility to sit and crochet.....yeah!!!!! It helps having someone to go with and we like to get together to work on Crochet A Longs any way. We are working on a circular afghan now.

Nice to be back. Hope all are well.
    Judi G

2. Likes billiebob, N/A, Poinciana, blueeyes68, teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Judy Gum.. Welcome back.. It's nice to meet you.. Teresa

4. Likes Judi Gums liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to meet you too teresah. There are some nice people here with wonderful ideas.

Judi G

6. Likes N/A, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Judi Gums, welcome back, it's great to meet you. Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

8. Likes Judi Gums liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Now if we can only do the treadmill or stationary bike and crochet at the same time, we'd have the best of both worlds.

Keep up the good work.

Roe

10. Likes Judi Gums liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back Judi
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Judi G Im glad to see your name again. Sounds wonderful going to gym with a friend. Thats great. best of luck there and dont be gone so long OK/ HUGS Susan M J

13. Likes Judi Gums liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I must admit, it is good to be back in touch. Now if life just wouldn't get in our way at times......lol. Expecting snow here tomorrow. Will this winter ever end?

Living in the sunny south isn't all it is cracked up to be this year....hah.

Hitting the gym again in the morning along with crocheting with the same friend, weather permitting. If not you'll see me back here then. I am feeling better getting up moving more. Let me remind everyone just how important it is not put our hooks down for a few minutes each day and get up and stretch, or if nothing else just briskly walk around our houses. It is difficult to get in the habit, especially when in the middle of a pattern you enjoy working on, but the benefits are so worth it.

Judi G

15. Likes teresah liked this post