Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Girls long sweater crochet pattern

Hi my name is Diane I just joined, I used to have a pattern for a girls long crochet pattern it was in one of the 2009 crochet magazines, I remerber it was gray, pink and black and I was looking for it for my granddaughter who is 6 can anyone please help me thank you

2. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry its a long sweater pattern

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Diane, I tried to research this, but I wouldneed a little more information.. Year, magazine, name of writer of the pattern..
    Also, I would like to welcome you to CT. It's very nice to meet you.. The members here are very helpful and extremely friendly.. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.. I hope you enjoy Crochet Talk as much as I do... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes welcome to the forums! We are glad you are here! Do you know the magazines you normally subscribed to during the time you made it? This may help to narrow down the search some. Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Diane, the pattern you are looking for is in the Crochet sept 09 issue it's called sugar and spice send me your email and I will send you the pattern