Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Gals on Pinterest

I have worked for hours, trying to clear my searches, I am looking for crocheted wine bottle cozies for weddings, and I can't even get the search started, cuz of previous searches keep butting in. How does one clear the search area, and make it easy on this old gal please?
    Shaddy
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

2. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What search area are you trying to clear? Are you referring to the search box here on Crochet Talk? Or, are you talking about Pinterest? I have an account on Pinterest but am new to the site. Let us know and we will do our best to help you out! Thanks!

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Shaddy, As far as deleting your previous searches; You will have to go into tools, internet options, and delete history.. You can also clear your cache.. Let me know if you need any further assistance.
    Also, I would like to welcome you to CT. It's very nice to meet you.. The members here are very helpful and extremely friendly.. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.. I hope you enjoy Crochet Talk as much as I do... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Shaddy Hi Im Susan MJ on CT and also on Pinterest. Where are you searching from ???? Pinterest or where? Hard to help if not knowing from where.

Post Thanks / Like
    That darn search line on PINTEREST just won't let me put anything into it to search for, and I am disgusted to say the least. Sometimes it works, most times not, and I am sick of it. I have joined, not to pin things, just to be able to enjoy looking at what the gals are making/doing, and maybe to keep up with the modern world in other things.
    All that work to clear the area for searching does not seem right, you should just be able to delete and start again, even google doesn't give me as hard a time.
    Shaddy
    Shaddy

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im not a wizz at computers BUT am on Pinterest. Are you registered?? You have to be registered & can have 2 or 3 Boards
    with just a few Pins on them. Take 2 Boards give each a Name like crochet and Food just what is your great interest Shaddy??
    Also you can save Patterns this way (they are always there) Try it and also you should ask Pinterest for HELP they know more . If I can learn Honey ANY can learn. let me know OK HUGS

Susan MJ

9. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    gotcha Sue, went there and copied to email, so I can keep it handy, same as what I have been doing tho, so am curious as to what will come of this. If I don't get some resolution, will write and see what the geeks can tell me.
    Thanks, and have a great day, more snow coming today, and tomorrow, hope I have enuf gas in the blower, sounds like some accumulation.
    Shaddy
    Shaddy

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shaddy come do ours as only a wee Bit away --- haha. Mpls., MN in south Mpls by M'haha Falls. We have a blower, hope it

stays working as more on the way tonight tomorrow. 14 degrees now BUT single digets next several days. Love it dont U ??

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Susan, TY for the information.. It is going to be very helpful.. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Shaddy check this out can you make use of this link??

https://help.pinterest.com/entries/23767841