Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

help on baby hat

I'm crocheting a baby cocoon with a hat for a newborn. The pattern gives final measurements for the cocoon but not the hat. Does anyone out there know how long a newborn hat should be from the center to edge of hat? My crochet is larger than most, so I know I can't crochet as many rows as is instructed.

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya caroltheteach, There are charts on this site from another member for all kinds of crocheting... Maybe this one will assist you... Teresa

http://0.tqn.com/d/create/1/0/m/W/B/...tSizeChart.jpg

Also, I would like to welcome you to CT. It's very nice to meet you.. The members here are very helpful and extremely friendly.. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.. I hope you enjoy Crochet Talk as much as I do...

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks teresah. That site did help. I've been a member of CT for a while now, but I've been so busy, I haven't kept up much. I appreciater your help. The chart is perfect.

4. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Carol, You are very welcome.. It was really my pleasure.. I hope to see your posted pic when you are completed.. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Go on Google and look for size charts for crocheting hats. There are tons of them out there. Good Luck