Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  55
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Michelangelo and Elmo

Michelangelo and Elmo-img_0691-jpgMichelangelo and Elmo-img_0674-jpg These toys have kept me busy for a week and I do not want to do more toys for a little while. The Elmo goes to my great grandson Reese and my great granddaughter Annabelle is in love with The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and her Mom asked for Michelangelo and she wanted all the parts to be attached so she didn't lose them. I hate sewing the toys together and making the accessories but you know what we will do for the kids.

Post Thanks / Like
    But you would enjoy the smiles on they're faces when you hand them their toys

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I love that! I am not giving them to the kids until I see them in person. I usually mail them but all this trouble should give me a chance to see their smiles and maybe get a kiss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are so cute. The kids will love them for sure. I have crochet a few things for my grandson and when I see him smile it melts my heart. Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

5. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those are so cute, your Greatgrandchildren will love them.. I didn't know you had Great Grandchildren. How many?

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye when you see those kids sit because they'll run and cover you with xxxxxxxx & HUGS. Elmo you R my Guy , mine is
    small. Good job.

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya twinfaye, Ha Ha Ha, They are adorable.. Good job.. I can't believe they are still popular.. My son's loved them as children.. And the youngest is 34.... Teresa

9. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The TMNTurtles are back!! My kids who are 44 and 42 also watched them but I never did and I had a hard time making them look like something I had never studied. Janice I have a granddaughter who is 23 and one that is 16 and they are both from my daughter. The oldest granddaughter Aimee is the mother of my greats (as I call them). There is Annabelle who is 4 and Reese who is 18 months. The young granddaughter is still not speaking to me and her Mother is also not speaking to me. This will be the 5th month of my punishment for posting their history on facebook in a chat with friends. I have apologized and I am being punished by their total cease talking to me until they want to talk to me again. I have no choice but to wait since they won't take calls or texts from me. Thanks goodness the oldest granddaughter did not get mad at me and I talked about her too. Oh well, nothing I can do and whining about it on here gets me nowhere. Sorry!

11. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya twinfaye, I am so very sorry about your situation.. The real catastrophe is that this is hurting your Granddaughter the most.. I don't know why people do this. It's cruel and selfish.. I hope things change for this situation very soon... God Bless and maybe he will knock some sense into the mother..(And I use that term loosely..) Hugs, Teresa

13. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    When I told their history I told the truth and they had told their daughter a different story so they are really mad that I told the truth and they lied and now they have told her that I lied because I don't like her dad. He isn't my favorite person but I wouldn't lie to her. I also said that I didn't have a good relationship with the youngest granddaughter and that was the truth but I wish s not seen the post. It was meant to be seen by the girls I talk with everyday and I did not know they would see it. I got caught and they haven't and that is my side if I had heard all they say about me I wouldn't like it either but they haven't gotten caught.

15. Likes blueeyes68, teresah liked this post