Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  26
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

winter-set....hat and fingerless gloves and apair of baby mitts

....hat and fingerless gloves and apair of baby mitts . Lady's shawl, moccasin boots house slippers,all without patterns,
    Attached Images Attached Images winter-set....hat and fingerless gloves and apair of baby mitts-2014-02-24_12-51-58_700-jpg winter-set....hat and fingerless gloves and apair of baby mitts-2014-02-24_12-52-18_243-jpg winter-set....hat and fingerless gloves and apair of baby mitts-2014-02-24_12-52-58_93-jpg winter-set....hat and fingerless gloves and apair of baby mitts-2014-02-24_20-29-34_916-jpg winter-set....hat and fingerless gloves and apair of baby mitts-2014-02-24_20-31-21_858-jpg 
    Last edited by Ladyclaudia; 02-24-2014 at 08:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi I am Susan MJ from Cold MN . These pieces are just lovely. You do a nice job. You'll fit right in, lots of nice Gals & Gents.

Join in any time any form.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are very talented and admire your ability!!

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Lady Claudia, I love them.. I have made a few for friends and family in Mi. and NY.. I haven't seen the boots though.. would you mind sharing the site? TY... Teresa

5. Likes Ladyclaudia liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Very Very nice. All your projects are lovely. Love the boots. Would you mind sharing your pattern?

Post Thanks / Like
    very pretty work

8. Likes Ladyclaudia liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello ladies, thank you for the likes, um a few of you were asking for the pattern for the boots, I wish I could give that pattern to you but there isn't a link and there wasn't a pattern that I followed to make them, these was just something that I came up with the inside my head, but I can tell you this much, if you make house shoes and you can make those little ugg boots you can make these as well all I did was use the fir stitch, I construct them in panels, the side panels, and, the back panel and the tongue, the top portion of the boot over the toes is also crochet separately with the fir stitch, I hope this was helpful for those who want to make the boots I would really love to see your ideal and style for the boots. have a blessed day to all of you and if someone can tell me how do I get to the free patterns for those beautiful baby dresses

10. Likes determined_to-crochet, teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Lady Claudia, Thank you for your pattern of the boots.. They are going to make great slippers for my friends and family in Mi. and NY... Teresa

12. Likes Ladyclaudia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    LadyClaudia, ALL of your work is truly beautiful! You are a very talented crocheter! Thank you for sharing!

14. Likes blueeyes68, Ladyclaudia liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    your items are very nice

16. Likes Ladyclaudia liked this post