Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

help with learning

I'm making a few diaper covers and would like to add elastic to the waist,went and got some elastic thread today Now Can I add it along side the yarn I'm using and just crochet like I normally would?I also bought a roll of thicker elastic (like the kind you'd get on a pair of sandals or shoes)and I thought maybe I could just lay it on top of last row and add it that way,but how long would you measure it for a newborn size?Any answers would greatly help out I'm on a dead line I need to get busy so projects are done photos taken so they can all be delivered via sister in law.
    Also how would I measure for ankles?

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya boodamom, I haven't done any diaper covers with elastic.. However, I have done hundreds without.. They have patterns for free from preemie to toddler .. Also, they can be personalize with pockets, ruffles etc. Let me know if you would like some of those patterns. ... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    that would be totally awesome Thankyou

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya boodamonx, My email is manicnurs@yahoo.com I'm not sure if I can post the entire pattern on this site.. So if you email me, I will send them all to you.. There are many.. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I might have figured out how to actually add thread elastic to my crochet,I'll try it out today and will let you know how it went

6. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya boodamom, I also sent you some patterns and a website..If you have any difficulties, please do not hesitate to ask.. It would be my pleasure.. Teresa