Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Who likes to do photography or take pictures?

Do any of you like to do photography or take pictures? For me, I have to take time to do it and often wished that I took more pictures over the years of my children. But, when you have three in the house it is hard to keep up with everything!

Do you like to take pictures with a camera, or do photography? Would love to hear more!

2. Likes dragondrummer, teresah, loves knots liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Barbara, I do love to take pictures. My husband has retired from being a Coder for 30 years.. He has recently begun his own business called "My Own Backyard". What that is, is the wildlife I have been talking about in own backyard and in our lake.. The 1st book of his will be a Coffee Table book of many of the pictures.. He is fantastic and many of them look like a poster.. We have even has a Eagle visit us and stay for a few hours.. That was just awesome.. I will post some of them today... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    That would be something to see. Ab Eagle in your backyard. I have seen a lot of animals and birds in our yard but not an Eagle. We use to have a Peleated Woodpecker in the woods behind our house. I had never seen one before, Now I know where they got the design for Woody Woodpecker from.

I use to take pictures all the time, If someone would come to our house, they could depend on me taking their picture. Or at Christmas or Thankgiving any special occation I took pictures. But never really must interseted in taking outdoor pictures.

5. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope I am not interested in photography---

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes love photography. Just bought a new Nikon D3100. And I love it. I've done 3 photo shoots already. Wish I could figure out how to put pics on here?? I do this from my phone galaxy 4. Any suggestions?

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Meercat, It is exciting to see the wildlife.. They will let me throw bread at them, but it seems that they pose and communicate with my husband..LOL Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya love knots, I would love to try to assist you in uploading your pics.. My email is manicnurs@yahoo.com. Maybe we can IM and figure it out together.. Teresa

10. Likes loves knots liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine is davisannette1259@yahoo.com I would appreciate any help.

12. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love to watch wildlife, but when it is cold and snowey I feel so sorry for the little birds. Do you feed them all the time.. Everynight I put out bird seed for the squirrels and birds for the next morning. Plus put out sunflower seed and Bread out for racoons everynight. I have a picture of my husband feeding the racoons out of his hand. Only one would eat out of his hand.
    Last edited by MeerKat; 02-23-2014 at 12:43 PM.

14. Likes Teri, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Meerkat, No,I do not feed them every day.. Even though they come up to my back door, they have to be able to fend for themselves. Usually I feed them 2x per week.. But I do sit by the lake everyday and watch the wonders.. The past week or so, it's like a reunion of many of them.. So it's a bit noisy.. It's fun to try to imagine what they are saying to each other.. Teresa