Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Trouble with a crochet pattern

I have started the pattern for the Draped In Lace Vest by Doris Chan in the spring issue of Crochet. I have checked youtube for instructions, but no luck. Is there somewhere else I can go for help?

2. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Sue View Post
    I have started the pattern for the Draped In Lace Vest by Doris Chan in the spring issue of Crochet. I have checked youtube for instructions, but no luck. Is there somewhere else I can go for help?
    Hi, Miss Sue. Doris Chan is my favorite designer. She's a designer-member at Ravelry and here is a link to get help there -
    http://www.ravelry.com/groups/doris-...s-chan-crochet

My apology, the link is a no-go! Go to Ravelry, sign in and put Draped in Lace OR put Doris Chan in the search function. The pattern for Draped in Lace is there at Ravelry. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link for help for the Doris Chan group there on Ravelry.,
    Last edited by Poinciana; 02-22-2014 at 06:38 PM.
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

4. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Miss Sue, Perhaps if you post some of the instructions before and after the trouble, we may be able to assist you.. Also,
    I would like to welcome you to this site.. It's nice to meet you.. The members here are very helpful and friendly.. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.. I hope you enjoy Crochet Talk as much as I do... Teresa

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Poinciana, I followed your link.. I did have to do a search.. The items listed are lovely although I'm not sure which particular one Miss Sue is looking at... Teresa