Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Any Canadians out there?

I am from Ottawa Ontario and was wondering if there were any other Canadians on this site? I see alot of posts where they have organizations, but I would be interested in finding Canadian foundations....... Hope to hear from a fellow canadian..........

2. Likes gailkraft@bell.net, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    We do have Canadians here on the site. Not sure if any of them have been on for a while. Some threads have been posted in the past. You might also use the search box and place the word Canada in and see if you get any results. Then, maybe you can post a message on their profile wall as well. Just a thought!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Tender, I'm from sherbrooke Québec Canada, speak and whrite a little bit english but prefer french (of course lol) and I don't know either any canadian foundations I'm not very helpfull .

5. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Yoki, I would like to welcome you to this site.. It's nice to meet you.. The members here are very helpful and friendly.. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.. I hope you enjoy Crochet Talk as much as I do... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    I am from just outside Barrie Ont. Canada. I have just joined "Crochet talk". I am getting great ideas! This is sure good to have this winter, it has certainly been a cold one this year! When the Great Lakes freeze over ....one knows it has been cold !

8. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm from Canada too....just a little farther away....out here in almost northern Saskatchewan...don't know about any Canadian organizations but you can't find better than this one anyway..................

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya jbeans, I would also like to welcome you to this great site.. The members here are so very approachable and helpful.. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask... Enjoy... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi: I live in London, I joined this group very recently. I'm afraid I don't know of any crochet groups or organizations but I bet you could find something on line. How's your winter? Today and yesterday are the first days we've been warmer than -7C since forever, it's actually about 0 now. I can't wait for spring.

12. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Also Canadian, tired of winter in Dundalk, Ontario!

Post Thanks / Like
    Me too, but not close enough to offer any hints on groups in your area. Maybe try at the library, senior's centres, or women's church groups? I don't belong to anything local. Sure it would be great to meet with people with similar interests and project goals to donate your work etc. Best wishes! from Susan