Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  33
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

What does your known by name mean

Hiya, I just thought this would be interesting. We all have aspecial known by name or email. Mine is manicnurs. My son gave me this name many years ago.. He said, "Mom you are a bit hyper and you are a nurse.. Working in the ER does make you a bit mainic.." And no e on the end of nurse is because he said "I was one of a kind"...LOL This might be fun.. Anyone want to reply? Teresa

2. Likes moesleah, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The username I go by mosst is StormysMom, an Online friend lived on the coast up Northeast. There was a hurricane heading up that way and she said she hoped it missed her. then I told her about all the hurricanes my Daughter had been through, whe she moved from IL down to FtLauderdale the very first year Hurricane Andrew hit them straight on. then a couple years later she moved to a small town close to Camp Legune with her husband, two months after she was there, two hurricanses hit in one Month, Hurricane Bertha and Hurricaane Fran, from then on I teased her that those hurricanes were following her. The next day my friend emailed me and said HI StormysMom. I liked the nic so went by it for a long time.

4. Likes blueeyes68, teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Meerkat, That is just very cute I love it.. BTW, I have family in Ft. Lauderdale and visit there often... Hugs, Teresa

6. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been using blueeyes because my eyes are blue plus the year I was born. For a lot of years people have always told me that they liked my blue eyes.
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

8. Likes determined_to-crochet, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya blueeyes, I also love blue eyes. My husbands eyes look like the ocean on a day when the sky is at it's bluest... Teresa

10. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have gone by MsBhaven for almost 14 years it can be read 2 ways msbhaven or ms. bhaven and since no one ever knows if I am going to misbehave or if I will behave. My best friend thought it fitting
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Teresah, my mother nor my sisters or brother has blue eyes. Even my daddy didn't either. Everyone one of them has brown eyes. My grandmama had blue eyes so I guess I took after her.
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

13. Likes determined_to-crochet, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya MsBehaven, Hmm So cute, So you must have a lot of misbehaven stories to tell..LOL Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya blueeyes, It's similar in my family.. My Dad and My Aunt are the only ones in our family even going way back to great grandparents have brown eyes.. Hmmm. My Dad had blue eyes that changed to hazel depending on his mood..LOL Teresa

16. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    my name chergram is one I chose for a native American site that was on aol but I no longer have aol and they do not have site I choose it because my ancestry was Cherokee in fact my grandson help choose it I wanted to do Cherokee Grandmother but did not have room for so cher is for Cherokee and gram is for grandmother I am grandmother and great grand mother can trace my Cherokee to 7 great grand parents

18. Likes Dustygirl, teresah liked this post