Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
    Post Thanks / Like

Projects Under Way

Here are some pattern projects that I am going to under take. First project being the grey stockings with Black Ribbon for my youngest daughter. Yarn alternatives will be a bit of a challenge lol. I will post finished project once completed...wish me luck!
    Attached Images Attached Images Projects Under Way-barret-jpg Projects Under Way-sun-hat-jpg Projects Under Way-sun-hat-cord-jpg Projects Under Way-sunbag-jpg Projects Under Way-stockings-ribbon-jpg 

2. Likes libertylady64, stitchy60, teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiys Belyn, These are lovely.. I especially like the sun hats. I recently caught a fancy for them.. I am also interested in "fascinators" (From England) What do you think of them..do you think the US will ever invite them into style?? Teresa

Post Thanks / Like

"Fascinator Hats"

It's becoming more and more common, especially since the Royal Wedding,
    I'm seeing them show up more and more at formal events in Toronto. I guess it does depend on event and crowd. Big fun headbands and hairpieces are so popular right now, so I guess time will tell.

5. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Belyn, I think some of them are a bit strange, but then some are quite beautiful.. I think that Canada would catch on much quicker than the US.. BTW, when I lived in Mi.,I used to visit a dear friend in London, Ontario.. We would take turns meeting on each side every other week.. She has been a friend of mine since 1976. She was a rent a nurse from Canada to our hospital.. I love Canada and think it is lovely.. The people there are always friendly to my family and myself... Teresa

7. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post