Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Post Thanks / Like

Alice Fowler crochet baby bots cap and girls beret no 1193

Hi everyone my names Sylv and just joined hoping that some one can help me,I am doing the Alice Fowler baby boys cap (no 1193) I am stuck on row 14 any help would be appreciated thx,
    Last edited by sylv; 02-20-2014 at 05:19 AM.

2. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya sylv, Welcome to the site.. It's nice to meet you.. The members here are very helpful and friendly.. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.. I hope you enjoy Crochet Talk as much as I do...
    Also, I am not familiar with this pattern.. Maybe you can post a few lines of instructions before row 14 and then to the end of row 14.. Teresa

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya sylv, I responded in another link that you posted.. I asked for a few line of directions to see if I may assist you.. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by teresah View Post
    Hiya sylv, Welcome to the site.. It's nice to meet you.. The members here are very helpful and friendly.. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.. I hope you enjoy Crochet Talk as much as I do...
    Also, I am not familiar with this pattern.. Maybe you can post a few lines of instructions before row 14 and then to the end of row 14.. Teresa
    Hi Teresah,thx for replying,I am trying to copy+paste the pattern (to save me typing 14 rows) but it wont let me,if you put in your search `crocheted baby boy`s cap and girl`s beret No 1193`you will be able to access it.
    Thanks again for your help
    Sylv

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is part of the pattern maybe this will help, hope I don't det in trouble.
    Row 4. Ch 1, * hdc in each of 3 sts, dc around the spoke of first dc in Row 3 *, repeat around, join.

Make 4 rows same as Row 4, inc 1 hdc between dc's in each panel.

Row 9. Ch 1, hdc in each of 4, dc around third hdc of Row 6, hdc in each of 4, dc around spoke of dc around, join.

Row 10. Same as Row 4 (10 hdc between dc ridges.)

Row 11. Ch 1, hdc in each of 5, dc around spoke of center dc, hdc in next, dc around spoke of same center dc, hdc in each of 5, dc around spoke of next dc, continue around in same pattern.

Rows 12 and 13. Same as Row 4, producing 14 and 15 hdc respectively.

Row 14. Ch 1, hdc in each of 8, yo, around the first dc, yo through 2, yo, around spoke of second dc. (yo, through 2) three times, hdc in each of 8 around.

Rows 15 through 23. Same as Row 4, inc 1 dc in each panel (26 hdc).

7. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Sylv, so I tried and tried. This one has me confused.. I will keep trying, but take me awhile.. Sorry

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi MeerKat,
    How did u do that I been trying for about an hour lol thx anyay.I can see i`m going to like it here

Post Thanks / Like
    hey things move fast on here!it`s not just me then Teresa I been playing around with it for hours with no joy,thx for ur time trying to help me.
    Sylv xx

11. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    sylv, YW and I'm still trying.. It is my pleasure.. Teresa

13. Likes sylv liked this post