Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: totally lost

Post Thanks / Like

Red face totally lost

Please help. I purchased a pattern that uses a lot of sl st rows and then sends you back to the first slst row & I cannot figure out how to crochet a sc into the sl st that is buried under several other sl sts. Is there some hint or secret that could help me work this pattern. Any suggestion would be appreciated

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya grammastek, A sl slipstitch has a under part too.. Maybe if you post that part of the pattern, we can help you further. Also, Welcome to this site.. The members are so nice and eager to assist you... I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    row 12 sc in 2 sts, dec 2 sts , sc in next 2 , sl next 6 sts....row13-14 sc in next 5 sts, sl st in next 6. Row 15 sc in next st , hdc in next 3 sts , sc in next st, make 6 sl sts down to row 13 and back up ending in last st of row 14. This seems to be repeated several times over the 20 or so rows. Thanks for your help

4. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya grammastek, OK, so what I did by following your directions, Row 15, after the last sc, I then went to the left side and sl 3 st. down to row 13 and then 3 sl back up to row 14, It came out with an small opening of about 5 stitches. I wonder what you are creating.. It actually came out to be a pretty stitch.. Please let me know if this helps in any way....Hugs, Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Teresah, thank you so much for your help. I will try this & see if if works. This is a dragon and this is the neck area. My daughter is crazy about dragons and I thought I could surprise her but I have my doubts. This was listed as an intermediate pattern but I may have over estimated my ability. Thank you again. Pat

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Pat, It was my pleasure.. I hope to see it posted when your dragons is completed.. Teresa

8. Likes elproct liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    OOH I love dragons too! Is it a pattern you paid for or free somewhere?

Post Thanks / Like
    I purchased the pattern from Aja Moniz Designs. I fell in love with her finished pictures and thought of my daughter. Will let everyone know if & when I complete mine

11. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Pat, I can't wait to see the finished product... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    lol I wish it were done.. I need quiet time to finish it , so I usually work on it late at night..so any night now lol

14. Likes teresah liked this post