Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Directions

Post Thanks / Like

Directions

I just found a loom {I think} for making flowers. It is round with pegs on it. Its about 3 in across. I don't seem to have the directions for it. Does anyone have one of these with the directions they could copy & send me.Don't think it would be illegal. I thot my granddaughter mite try it altho it might be a little to complicated for her but would like to try it if I can find the directions. Hope someone has it. Thanks in advance.

2. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    [url=http://www.knitting-and.com/small-looms/daisy-winding.htm]Flower Looms: Winding the Yarn[/url]
    [url=http://www.knitting-and.com/small-looms/#basic]Flower Loom Tutorials and Other Small Looms[/url]

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but I did a google search and tried to find something similar. The second link has quite a bit of loom stuff. Hope neither one of them confuses you.

Roe

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya ladybug, you got me on this. I have no clue.. Maybe you may find some instructions on how to on the net or U-tube..I would be happy to assist you in our search, but I would need more information. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi ladybug,
    I bought one of those flower looms, made a flower and put it on one of the 6 inch squares. Here's the directions.

Directions-cci02212014-jpg

6. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya JeanMarie. How nice of you to post the directions.. TY for sharing... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Jean Marie. I'm trying to enlarge it so I can read it.I'll have to ask my daughter how to do it.That's what I'm looking for.

Post Thanks / Like
    LIRoe posted two sets of instructions that don't have to be enlarged! They are very clear!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a flower loom but it has a lot of parts so I don't know if it would help you out but if the other things don't work I would be glad to copy the directions for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all for the diretions. I found some & copied them. Just hope I can make a few flowers & put them on some of my hats I give away. Thanks again. I knew you fellow crocheters would come thru.