Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  49
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Thread: OH Deer

Post Thanks / Like

OH Deer

I thought I would share with you some pictures of deer that have just started coming on my property. I just started putting out farmers corn and now they come every day which is pretty awesome. In the last few days I have seen a bald eagle, owls, deer, rabbits (it's like a jungle lol). Just thought I would share here in Beachburg, Ontario (Canada).
    Attached Images Attached Images OH Deer-p1000447-jpg OH Deer-p1000455-jpg OH Deer-p1000485-jpg OH Deer-p1000491-jpg OH Deer-p1000498-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing. I love seeing the wild life.
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful pictures, deer are so graceful. Thank you for sharing.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. Nice to see your pictures! TFS

Post Thanks / Like
    That owl is so pretty, I just love wild animals. We feed the animals, we have coons and today saw 2 black and white Ducks. I neever seen any around here before but it has been so cold here that all the small lakes are frozen over. Occationally we see deer but they always come at night and we are in bed. But we see there tracks. We used to have flying squirrelss in our tree right outside the living room window. We had them for 4 or 5 years but haven't seen any for a couple years.
    Thanks for the pictures.

Post Thanks / Like
    It s wonderful! I live in big and dirty city and even cannot see skies over my head! Pictures like these make me feel that live exists somewhere
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    We have the small White tail deer here all the time. There is a 6 foot chain link fence about 10 ft. from my door and there are a bunch of deer behind it. I went out to walk the dog
    about an hour ago and there was a 4 point buck standing there between the fence and me. He is just a young one. We are not allowed to hunt them here in town. And they are all over the town. My daughter was living in a housing addition and one morning she opened her door to go get in her car and there was an eight point buck laying on the rug on her porch. She just shut her door ,went back into the house and went out the back. He was still laying there when she drove away. And while I was out this after noon I heard the red birds and the Chicadees calling around. Spring is close. I know you gals up north don't believe it. and I don't know if I'll believe it next week for the weatherman said that another cold front is coming thru. Margaret

8. Likes cybarra, MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    OH that is something to see them on her porch, They couldn't get on my deck or front porch, I have a gate on my deck and on the fron porch. I have a Pomeranian that loves to go outside so Tom put gates on both so she couldn't get off the porch.

Post Thanks / Like
    hello. What s color of your Pomeranian?
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    She is an Orange Sable, and her name is BooBoo.