Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  43
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

How many of you are from Michigan?

This has been an extreme cold and snowy winter so far. Expecting anywhere from 2 to 6 inches of snow tonight. Stay warm and safe!

2. Likes dragondrummer, teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya catlady, Although I was born in NY, I recently lived in Chesterfield Mi, (24/Gratiot). No I am in Clw. Fl. but I only came here kicking and screaming.. I've live a few other places, but my favorite was Mi.. I go back to visit friends as often as possible and also planning a trip the end of March.. Hopefully they will still have snow and cold weather for me. I would gladly chat the sand and the heat for the cold and the snow...LOL but so true... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to go to georgia for the rest of the winter.... My mom lives there and keeps telling me that she needs a jacket at 50+ degree weather.... haha! I'd be hot in that weather compared to mich right now.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was born there. Left as a child. only went back twice. I love my sand and sunshine in Fl.

Post Thanks / Like
    I lived in MI near Metropolitan Beach (Harrison Township) and moved to FL in '73. Love visiting family & friends but have the sand in my toes. <lol> Live pretty close to you Teresah, here in FL, and not too far from where you were in MI. Graduated from LCHS Central.

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Belspar...Ha Ha ha, My youngest son graduated for LCHS...It's just amazing.. It would be nice to be friends if you would like to.. Teresa

8. Likes Belspar liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I was born and raised in Flint Mi. and only moved to Fl. about 14 yrs ago. I have to say I dont miss the cold and snow at all!

Post Thanks / Like

Michiganders and Yoopers

Hi you all! I too am from Michigan, born in Detroit and raised in Clinton Township or Mt. Clemens, as it was called when I lived there last in Jan 89. I lived at 14 1/2 and Gratiot by John's Lumber. I now live in the UP and am now considered a Yooper. I've lived up here what seems like forever, especially this winter. I feel as though I'm in hell this whole winter. We've had 77 straight days of temps lower than 32 degrees. Tomorrow it should be nice though. We've got a ton of snow too. I'm tired of living up here and want to move somewhere else, where there is not as much snow nor sub zero weather. Anyone have any ideas????? HELP!!!!
    Love, Betty Lynn
    PS Tomorrow I'll post a pic of me and Pugs and all the snow for you all to laugh at!!!! It is kind of funny!

11. Likes elproct, Belspar liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I was born here in TX, but lived in Marine City then Mt. Clemens from the time I was 6 until I was 13 (Army brat). I love MI and would move back in a heartbeat but DH doesn't want anything to do with cold and snow. Much to HOT here in TX for me!!!

13. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in Michigan. A lot of snow! Here's some more pictures. I posted some pictures a few days ago in- the start of the afghan and some pictures -
    How many of you are from Michigan?-pictures-snow-feb-2014-001-jpg How many of you are from Michigan?-pictures-snow-feb-2014-002-jpg How many of you are from Michigan?-pictures-snow-feb-2014-003-jpg How many of you are from Michigan?-pictures-snow-feb-2014-006-jpg How many of you are from Michigan?-pictures-snow-feb-2014-007-jpg

You probably know that you can click on the picture if you want to see a bigger picture.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 02-19-2014 at 04:06 PM.

15. Likes dragondrummer, elproct, teresah liked this post