Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

If this ever happen??

We go out to eat, my mom canceled because she is sick. So we take our toddler out and our 6 year old. Then while enjoying our food, some random guy starts in about our daughter standing up in the high chair, and how she could fall and hurt her head and on and on in a loud make a scene kind of way. I was right there to catch her if anything happen, I couldnt keep her in her seat, there was no seat belt, and it was to the point that she was getting restless from the waiting for us to get our food. Big mistake of us going out with a toddler to sit down to eat a meal. But he guy was obnoxious about it, so my husband to try to tell him nicely we got it and I get my daughter out of the high chair but she was squirming. So I decide its time to leave. And the guy keep on in a loud way, then my husband say, ok, shut up, we got it. then I say, we got it and STOP as loud as I could, so the rude guy turned away and stopped! Then I leave and say we are leaving to this guy, hope you are happy in a firm way, he says, Iam! What a jerk! Yes my daughter needed to sit but I was right there inches away to get her and there was no sign of her falling down. And if we were terrible parents, like he thought, he could of said in a nice way, rather then a superior rude make a scene kind of way! Im really tired of people telling my kids no and what to do when Im right there. I tell my kids no all the time and protect them. I have my teaching degree with child development, I think I know a few things about kids and Im 38 years old, not a spring chicken! Sorry my vent!!
    Amy's DIY Frugal Life Blog
    https://amysdiyfrugallife.com/

2. Likes N/A, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amray I am CLAPPING for your patience with the abnoxious Man. If it were me and child not hollering etc I dont understand
    his outburst. Some people would leave you stuck it out. You should have given the man or waitress to give it to The Maniac.
    You Vent any time. Hope dinner wasnt spoiled? HUGS & Thanks for all you do for us all

Post Thanks / Like
    Amray sorry that happened to you. I have been there and it is so annoying

I asked for the waitress and asked to be moved to another table where we could eat our meal in peace. I did the same thing when we were sat next to a table that was cussing. just make sure to say it loud enough so that they know they are the reason you are asking to be moved and that all you want is to sit down to a family meal without being disturbed by a complete stranger.
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sorry this happened to you to. Think people like that show themselves in a bad light as to what they are like. Sounds to me you acted with class. Proud of You!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks, I think she should of sat her in the highchair too, but there was no seat belt, and I kept putting my hand next to her so I could get her if she fell. The guy was just being a jerk, and was super loud so everyone could hear! I think he even swore, and my 6 year old was right there. I was so angry, I still am pretty shook up by it! I mean we barely go out and eat since we have the kids pretty much all the time, and the one time we do in a long time with my family, then we get treated like second class people, like we are terrible parent!
    Amy's DIY Frugal Life Blog
    https://amysdiyfrugallife.com/

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya amray, Remember, It takes all kinds...Hugs Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    These people that tell other people how to raise or handle their children usuall y never had any children

9. Likes teresah liked this post