Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: homesteader2

Post Thanks / Like

Talking homesteader2

Hi, I am Carol from CT and new here. I learned how to crochet years ago but cannot read directions very well. I just got a crochet video and am hoping it will help if I see the stitches. There are lots of patterns out there to try.
    I am a mom to 3 grown children and 4 grandchildren and would love to make them items.
    Right now I quilt, sew and garden. Adding crocheter to the list would be awesome. I know that all you wonderful ladies will be a huge help. What a forum, wow!

Thanks in advance.

2. Likes blueeyes68, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Carol, it is great to meet you. Welcome to Crochet Talk. We are happy that you could join our wonderful group. Look around and if you have any question just ask there are a lot of wonderful people here that will help you all that we can. Enjoy
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Carol! It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

5. Likes homesteader2 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! Homesteader? may I assume you live off the grid? or partially off the grid?

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Carol

There are lots of ladies (and gents I think) that are ready to help you, just ask away. They have helped me many times over. Just enjoy your self and join in to the conversations.
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Crochet Talk! We are excited to have you here as a member! Please feel free to share with the members about your crochet adventures, or if you have any questions! This is a wonderful group of people we have on site! Thanks for joining us!

9. Likes homesteader2 liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya homesteader, Welcome to this site.. The members are so nice and eager to assist you... I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do..
    I found these sites for Adult Berets, maybe they may assist you... Teresa
    BTW, Where are you in CT.. My husband is from Simsbury.. We will be visiting in May for a family reunion.. My father-in-law is going to be 90, and he still runs circles around me..LOL Teresa

11. Likes homesteader2 liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya homesteder, I welcomed you on another page, but I would like to welcome you again... Teresa

13. Likes homesteader2 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, thanks for the warm welcome. I am looking forward to all your ideas and help.

15. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, you guys are so nice and welcoming and I am looking forward to all your ideas.

17. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post