Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Links to Yarn Coupons

Reading the title to this section of the forum that said you could find coupon deals in this section got me to wondering if I could find any.

This is what I brought up if I just searched for yarn. I know if you search for a particular store you might find more or even better deals.

Yarn coupon codes. Find and share coupons, discounts and promotion codes for yarn.

Webs Coupon Codes - all coupons, discounts and promo codes for yarn.com

I know that Hobby Lobby (which everyone doesn't have) has a 40% coupon at least some of the time, for example. Because I was standing in line with an arm load of yarn in my arms and my daughter quickly looked up coupon's for Google on her iPhone and saved me 40% last weekend! Taught me a thing or two, lol.

So you might Google it yourself or look it up on the retailmenot.com store before you buy your next batch.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't offer any coupons but I do run a special sale every saturday night from 5:00pm EST until 6:00am EST on Sunday where I quite often put selected yarns on at 10% off. No coupons are needed at all!

If you are interested in getting the hobby lobby coupons you can go to
    In-Store Coupon : Weekly In-Store Specials : Hobby Lobby - Hobby Lobby
    and print out the current coupon there.

JoAnns offers coupons on a regular basis but they come in the mail so you need to be on their mailing list.
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

3. Likes Patti Hale liked this post