Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7

Post Thanks / Like

I am New and still learning :)

My name is Robin Cooper. I am still learning how to crochet. I have gotten a lot of information off of YouTube. What I have not been able to learn is how to read a written pattern. I would love to have some help in that area. I found that I am now limited to hats and scarves but would love to broaden my knowledge.

2. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Robin, welcome to Crochet Talk. We are happy that you could join our wonderful group. I too learned how to crochet from watching videos on YouTube. If you have any question just ask there are a lot of wonderful here that will help all that we can. Enjoy
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

4. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya robinlynncoop, Hiya Mamamac, Welcome to the site.. I know you will enjoy it.. It's the best.. I know you are in the right spot on U-tube.. They have so many subjects.. Also you can look on line for instructions on how to read the patterns. But if you have any further difficulty please do not hesitate to ask..The members here are so very friendly and helpful.. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Crochet Talk! We are excited to have you here as a member! Please feel free to share with the members about your crochet adventures, or if you have any questions! This is a wonderful group of people we have on site! Thanks for joining us!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a few places for you to go to learn to read a pattern the first is a written explanation on how to read a pattern

How to Read a Crochet Pattern |

the next is one of my favorite places for new and experienced crocheters as well

God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the forum!

10. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post