Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  22
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile New Member - HELLO!

New Member - HELLO!-opal-ann-lady-leisure-jpg

Hello everyone! My handle is "greydogsma" because I am a Weimaraner "Mom"!
    My maternal grandmother first introduced me to crochet when I was a little girl but I had a "death grip" on the hook and yarn and lost interest in it at the time.
    Here I am decades later trying to re-learn the basics and improve on the few crochet skills I have learned. Would love to connect with a patient mentor who can help me perfect the basic crochet skills and help me to hopefully be able to read a crochet pattern. I've been flying by the seat of my p.j.'s here making a few simple things like scarves and a simply stitch (double crochet all the way!) afghan for my old dog who has cancer. I did take a very short beginner crochet class at my local senior center this past Fall, but I am hungry to learn more!!!
    Thank you for letting me join the Crochet Talk forum. I am sure it is just what I need to get some expert help from life-long crochet artists. Bonjour!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! Comment ca va? It s nice to meet you and this dog looks wonderful! I prefer birds though. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

3. Likes greydogsma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Larisa!

Je suis trés bien, merci! Nice to meet you! I love ALL animals and have had many birds in my lifetime as well as dogs, cats, hamsters and fish.
    At present I am "mom" to 2 Weimaraners (my boy is 3 years old and my old girl is 13), a very old Siamese cat, and 2 ancient Striped Raphael catfish who are in their 20's!!! LOL!!! At the rate the fish are going they may outlive me!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to ct greydogsma

6. Likes greydogsma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you bettybee10!

Donna (greydogsma)

Post Thanks / Like
    Ce est l'hiver! Will you put pictures of cat? I have some little fishes in little tank. And snails but they do not live long. I would like to see pictures
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I am Just bragging - do not mind
    New Member - HELLO!-dsc00009-jpgNew Member - HELLO!-dsc09809-jpgNew Member - HELLO!-dsc07276-jpgNew Member - HELLO!-dsc05908-jpgNew Member - HELLO!-dsc00752-jpg
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to Crochet Talk Greydogsma. It is great that you joined our group. If you have any questions there are a lot of wonderful people here that will do all we can to help. Enjoy
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Crochet Talk! We are excited to have you here as a member! Please feel free to share with the members about your crochet adventures, or if you have any questions! This is a wonderful group of people we have on site! Thanks for joining us!

12. Likes greydogsma liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. I have crocheted for over 30 some years the more you do it the easier it gets

14. Likes greydogsma liked this post