Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

What home projects have you been working on lately?

Winter time is staying indoors time for many of us. I usually get more done inside the house during the winter months. I have gotten a few of my cabinets straightened and done some work on my paper piles.

What home projects have you been working on lately?

Post Thanks / Like
    I got my yarn organized finally! I thought I didn't have enough yarn for anything.... I was always saying to my husband, "I need more yarn, let's go to Michael's." He would reply "You have plenty of yarn, you don't need more." Well, most of the time I ended up getting more, even if it was just 1 skein. However, when I organized all my yarn {it was spread throughout the house, a little here and there}, I have all my yarn now in a chest with 4 big drawers, and all 4 drawers are filled up with the yarn I have. So my husband ended up being right, I had more yarn than I knew what to do with! Just needed to find it all lol.

3. Likes determined_to-crochet, stitchy60 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am taking. Care of my daughter--she fell and broke her knee cap in half--so that is keeping me busy

Post Thanks / Like
    My project for the day is the same as everyday, just taking care of my husband.

Post Thanks / Like
    Been cleaning closets and cupboards. Next will tackle the file cabinet

Post Thanks / Like
    Organizing the basement and throwing out items that have seen better days. Shredding unneeded paperwork. Putting yarn of same colors in separate bins (but that is taking forever since I tend to throw everything in bins and have to open a few at a time). Going through kitchen cabinets. Alphabetizing cookbooks (already did that with all my crochet and knit books, the leaflets were put into categories and then in alphabetic orde in magazine holders). Putting tee shirts in colors groups (like the yarn, LOL). That is just some of the things to start.

Roe

8. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I finished a crocheted 44" tablecloth for my daughters antique table that belonged to her hubby's grandmother & a poncho. I will try to learn how to post pictures but don't know how at this time.

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya lady, I'm just about finished with a fish phone case.. It's for a very dear friend in Mi...I will post in a day or so.. Teresa

11. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My co-workers been keeping me busy crocheting for them whether it's hats, blankets, woody, bullseye, buzz, ponchos, scarfs!!! XOXO

Post Thanks / Like
    My husband and I have been working on our son's bedroom and bathroom, while he's away at college. We have re-plumbed his bathroom, fixed the sheet rock and re-painted it. Now we are re-tiling his bathroom floors. I get to do the cleaning-up and re-staing the cabinets. For our son's bedroom, we painted the walls, closets and ceiling and put in new carpet. His room looks so nice, that we might have to trade our room for his!LOL!

14. Likes teresah liked this post