Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

Update on mash52/Arlene and husband

Hey

Just wanted to say hi. See how you all were doing. My husband bp is leveling out finally. I want to thank you for asking everyone to pray for my husband. He is doing better. Hopefully his bp will stay level. I appreciate all of you. So, how are you, doing? Sorry, that I can't make the trip in June. My husband health has got worse; With his bp pressure. He has clogged arteries in his his neck and it goes up to his brain. So, you see why I just cant leave him by himself. The doctor says it goes down to his heart. He could have a stroke or heart attack any time. He already had several light stroke. Been in hospital over night. Sorry, I didn't tell you before, now. I just didn't want to burden you with this. Also I have knee problems. I just had a shot in it this morning. Got to sit an hold ice pack on my knee for 2 days. To keep the swelling down. Enough about my problems. How is every there. It is snowing here right now. My husband still needs your prayers. Thank you. Your friend Arlene

2. Likes MeerKat, Ginnie256 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about your husband, glad they got his BP down. I know how you feel about the meeting. I wanted to go but my husband is bedridden and I am his sole caregiver..