Likes Likes:  9

Post Thanks / Like

Crochet Drop Chain Shawl

Crochet Drop Chain Shawl, Crochet Drop Chain Shawl |

Crochet Drop Chain Shawl
    Amy's DIY Frugal Life Blog
    https://amysdiyfrugallife.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello. My name is Beth. I am what I call a confident beginner. I love crocheting and try hard to knit a little. I love to look at all the interesting things that people have made. Thank all of you for sharing your beautiful creations.

3. Likes amanda liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Philgene, I would like to welcome you to this site.. It's nice to meet you.. The members here are very helpful and friendly.. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.. I hope you enjoy Crochet Talk as much as I do... Teresa

5. Likes amanda liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Amray, Now that is an interesting stitch.. TY for sharing.. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Teresa, Thank you for replying to me. I am sorry but I am new at this and have just been opening up the site and looking at everything. This scarf really is unusual and I wanted to try to make it. I do not know how I ended up with you thinking my name is Philgene, that is my husband's name. My name is Beth. I probably will not be able to down load the pattern anyway as I have somehow lost the DOCtoPDF program on my computer. I told you I am not very good at this stuff, just try hard. Have a blessed day.

8. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Beth, That's a great name..I know you try hard and that is the best you can do.. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Beth! I hope you enjoy the site here and everyone here will help if you need it! Don't feel bad about asking any questions that is what we are here for to help those who are just beginning and for those who learned something new or whatever it may be! I have been crocheting for many years but I do not know a lot of what others know! When this group started in 2011 there were few of us but our family of many talents has grown to a very enormous family of many different talents and levels of knowledge and we all love to try something new for a challenge or just for the knowledge! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Your chain is very nice. I have never seen anything like that before