Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  21
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

How are you spending today?

Today my younger daughter and I went to church. I have attended this church since I was 12 years old. Then, we went by to visit my daddy. Next, we stopped by Luby's Cafeteria and picked up dinner. Now that I have eaten, I'm relaxing here and watching tv. A great day still lies ahead to fill with projects, activities and more relaxation time.

Enjoy your day!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

2. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning, butterflyrose. I'm doing some laundry. Plus, I have to get my bathroom sparkling. Not very exciting, is it, lol!

While I'm doing all this, my mind is fastened on my next crochet project.
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm reading this Monday...so yesterday was our anniversary. We went for a long motorcycle ride with our very dear friends. Beautiful day!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

5. Likes little drummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Monda-----did a load of laundry --folded and put away---cleaned up kitchen--made ice tea ---crocheted some. That's suppose to be monday

Post Thanks / Like
    I am reading this on Monday, Had to call ambulance yesterday for Hubby, so today I am going to relax all day, if he doesn't come home today, then this evening plan to do a little crocheting and more relaxing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got online since I was out today (Monday) for my walk and then stopped at my neighbors house to talk to her for a little while. Now I am in for the day, going to finish the edging on a lap robe and just veg out. Oh, did some shoveling this morning, we had a couple of inches of light, powdery snow last night.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Today my older daughter and I went shopping. We shopped at Lane Bryant, DD's Discount, CVS Pharmacy, Avenue and Target. Lunch was Sonic's. We picked up dinner at Dickey's Barbecue and Boston Market. It was a full day of fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MeerKat View Post
    I am reading this on Monday, Had to call ambulance yesterday for Hubby, so today I am going to relax all day, if he doesn't come home today, then this evening plan to do a little crocheting and more relaxing.
    Hi MeerKat,
    Oh No! I hope your husband is alright! Today(valentines day, by the way,Happy Valentines Day Everyone!), I'm going to work on the labels for my crocheted squares and do some crocheting, watch some olympics, maybe go to a class for decorating a cupcake- not sure yet if I'm going. Not sure what else I'm doing.
    Jean Marie

Well, I didn't go to a class for decorating a cupcake and I don't think I saw the Olympics that day or if I did any labels. Not sure what I did that day. Today is the 20th. On Feb. 19, 2013 at about 10 in the morning, my Mom passed away. She was 76. Its been a year that my Mom has been gone from this earth. I'm going to do some crocheting and work on sewing my labels on my squares and watch some tv. I like the figure skating, snow boarding, speed skating, the half pike(when they ski off the ramp and go up high),skiing or snowboarding racing or obastacle course. I don't care for the bobsledding or the louge or the skeleton.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 02-20-2014 at 12:14 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Janice, I pray that your husband is better at this time. Take care.(((Hugs)))

Home improvement co. will finish today! Then I'll run a few errands and stop by a store or two. I'm spending this beautiful day enjoying every moment!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ran a few errands with older daughter, cooking a late dinner, refreshing bedroom and enjoying this gorgeous day.

Oh, hello Poinciana(my oversight) how are you today?:-)
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 02-19-2014 at 08:11 PM.

13. Likes Poinciana liked this post